Bayer Leverkusen star Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez who is already famous people in Real has said that the best players he has played with and against have been Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and Barcelona's Lionel Messi, respectively.
The 28-year-old Mexico international, who was sent on loan to Real Madrid during his final season at Manchester United, signed for Leverkusen for £7.3 million on a three-year deal in 2015 and has since gone on to score 33 goals for the club.
In the short, six-question interview done by UEFA.com, Hernandez also revealed that if he could have chosen any other sport, he would have like to be an NFL player.
He also reiterated his admiration for Brazil great Ronaldo, saying that if he could go back in time to watch any match it would be the Real Madrid-Manchester United 2003 Champions League quarterfinal, which Real Madrid won.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Hernandez when is in Real Madrid
"I would say the game that Ronaldo, "the Phenomenon," scored a hat trick against Manchester United," he said. "That is the one."
Hernandez said the best venue at which he has ever played for an away match was Old Trafford.
Leverkusen face Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday in Champions League group stage play.
To see more famous sports player, access http://thefamouspeople.net
- Phản ứng bất ngờ của bà Clinton sau khi Trump thua kiện
- Tòa phúc thẩm Mỹ giữ phán quyết đình chỉ lệnh cấm nhập cảnh của Trump
- Trump’s Hires Will Set Course of His Presidency
- Pisces is the most psychic of all signs…
- Presidential Election Live: Voters Doubt Honesty and Integrity of Both Candidates
- Here’s how to call on your inner warrior, Aries!
- Inquiry in Emissions Scandal Widens to Volkswagen’s Top Levels
- Andy Murray Supplants Novak Djokovic as No. 1 After Milos Raonic’s Injury
- Yes, even sweet and gentle Pisces have a dark side
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Part Ways with Bodyguard Pascal Duvier 1 Month After Paris Robbery